Lead DLT Automation Test Engineer - Dallas
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dallas OR Tampa OR Jersey City, NJ
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
The Lead DLT Automation Test Engineer is responsible for independently leading Test Engineering teams. The candidate will develop test plans and execute those plans against the corresponding test procedures for DLT block chain project. The applicant will be accountable for the development, release, and maintenance of test procedures.
- Responsible for system integration testing, including automation, of newly developed or improved applications.
- Responsible for reviewing requirements and design artifacts, developing unit, integration and system test cases, ensuring extensive test coverage for our cloud application
- Play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete work
- Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the functional design specification is met.
- Lead, develop, and consult on test automation strategies and provide critical feedback in requirements, design, implementation, and execution phases
- Develop and improve next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Partner with Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Test engineers, verifying work products and providing mentorship as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform test engineering activities such as review of high-level design, detail design, test plan and results.
- Teaches, assigns, directs, and reviews the work produced by other team members on the Team.
- Assists in coordinating the implementation of changes to improve performance.
- Acts as subject matter expert for applications/systems under his/her responsibility.
- Coordinates with internal and external interfaces in more sophisticated end-to-end testing situations.
- Prepares the data within the environment vital for larger and more sophisticated systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
- 6 years of experience with automated unit and integration testing using Java/Selenium
- Experience in Agile/Waterfall, onsite/offshore work model and coordination
- In depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle (specifically the testing model, methodology, and processes),
- Test Engineering methodologies and Test Automation Frameworks
- Extensive experience with testing modern scripting language-based components.
- Experience with front-end & backend testing
- Experience with JIRA, Micro focus ALM, Bitbucket, Git, and Jenkins
- Experience with test data management
- Detailed understanding of smoke testing, black-box, and non-black box testing, as well as regression testing
- Experience in estimating, prioritizing, and planning testing activities
- Requires the ability to work well with both business clients and technical team and the ability to work independently, both individually and as part of a team.
- Must have 1-3 years hands-on development/testing experience in DLT block chain applications
- 1-3 years hands-on Java application development / design experience is a plus
- Hands-on Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments
- Continuous integration CI/CD and DevOps environment is a must
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- Experience in writing sophisticated SQL queries.
- Experience in financial industry related to investment banking.
- Development and testing in AWS Cloud based application
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Unix
- Sophisticated java will be big plus
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g., UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g., Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, Jira, etc.).
TechnologyView all jobs at KLM Careers