Global ITSM Senior Developer
- Expired: September 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global ITSM Senior Developer
Boston, MA 02110
Houston, TX 77005
Hoboken, NJ 07003
Charlette, NC 28210
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Denver, CO 80033
New York, NY 10003
Chicago, IL 60603
Dallas, TX 75203
Raleigh, NC 27616
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Lead a ServiceNow Development Team focused on transforming the technology organization for the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
- As the ServiceNow Lead Developer will work with the IT Service Management Platform Product Owner to implement the ITSM Pro.
- You will be leading a greenfield ServiceNow deployment and, therefore, the opportunity to start with a blank slate to create solutions to help transform our technology organization.
- As the solution development lead for IT process owners, you will be chartered with developing solutions for core ITIL functions and service delivery.
- You will lead a team of five developers, providing input into prioritizing and estimating work for daily planning and assigning projects to developers.
- Demonstrate the "art of the possible" to key stakeholders focused on simplifying the delivery of technology services for business colleagues and our software developers. Transform bureaucratic processes into elegant service and support experiences. Lead the ITSM Pro instance configuration and development, including major releases and routine changes, new applications or services, and configuration adjustments.
- Look for innovative approaches to engage our colleagues, including virtual agent technology through Microsoft Teams integration, the ServiceNow Portal, with mobile-enabled access.
- Oversee management of ITSM applications and modules, service automation, and system integrations.
- Manage the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, documentation, and rollout phases.
- Contribute to the strategic development of new platform customizations.
- Assesses architecture and current system limitations, defines, and designs system specifications, and evaluates input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
1. Bachelor's degree or related experience (four-year degree preferred).
2. Strong technical acumen and capability, with demonstrated results.
3. Proven experience leading development teams in implementing and/or supporting Service Now in a large business environment.
4. 5+ years working in system development and/or delivering solutions within large-scale IT services.
5. Experience with process design and IT delivery of agreed business processes.
6. Previous experience working in a matrix organization
8. Minimum 5 year of ServiceNow development experience
9. ServiceNow Administrator Certificate, ServiceNow Developer Certification, ITIL Foundation Level Certification
10. Experience with the following Web technologies (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, HTML, Angular JS)
11. Experience implementing and maintaining a CMDB
12. Demonstrated experience in identifying complex problems, reviewing information to develop and evaluate options then implementing solutions
Must have experience with multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
13. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Get fresh ITSM Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.