Director of Perioperative Services - RT
Templeton, California 93465
Performs the professional functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients in the acute care setting. Responsible for meeting the established standards of Nursing Practice and promoting cooperation among the interdisciplinary healthcare team. Assists all members of the leadership team in meeting hospital wide and department specific goals. Mentors and evaluates department staff in meeting personal accountabilities as defined in Target 100 Standards of Service, People, Quality, Growth and Cost. Provides critical personal and technical expertise whenever required to meet department goals related to JCAHO compliance, adherence to DHS standards, and Initiatives: Partnership for Change, Electronic Medical Folder, and other initiatives as developed. Demonstrates effective supervisory performance evaluations, quality improvement and progressive discipline. Has budgetary input and responsibility for operational and capital department budgets.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
(1) Graduate of a school of nursing. (2) Basic computer skills.
Two years experience in department specialty or relevant related specialty or BA/BS in associated field.
(1) BSN with certification in specialty as above. Masters preparation desirable.
(2) Three years acute care RN experience in area of specialty.
(3) Must demonstrate competence in supervision or department assistant role.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
(1) Current California RN license, (2) AHA BLS-HCP, (3) ACLS, (4) PALS preferred.
: Surgical Services
: CA-Central California-Templeton
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Does the candidate have a CA RN license?
2. Is the candidate a Graduate of a school of nursing?
3. Does the candidate have Basic computer skills?
4. Does the candidate have a Two years experience in department specialty or relevant related specialty or BA/BS in associated field?
5. Must demonstrate competence in supervision or department assistant role?