Business Analyst - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Analyst - Remote
Anywhere in U.S.
This is a 6 Month Contract - NO C2C
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Candidate's who have worked as salesforce admin and have experience with service cloud. The candidate will be transitioning into a BA role completely but need to have some prior roles & responsibilities of a BA as well. Experience with Customer facing application/Client Portal is also desired.
Business Analysts are the central point of contact between the Application Development (AD) team and business process subject matter experts. They work with the business units to gather requirements for new initiatives and enhancements to the applications and technologies which support the digital client experience. This Business Analyst role will have a focus on MyDTCC, DTCCs personalized client portal, and related integration with Salesforce which supports customer relationship management (CRM), onboarding, and client self service capabilities.
- Partner with the business to gather requirements related to new MyDTCC initiatives and enhancements
- Partner with the Application Development team to translate business requirements into solutions
- Write user stories to capture requirements and acceptance criteria as part of a scrum team
- Coordinate with stakeholders around the project intake and delivery process
- Participate in initiatives centered around client experience such as the portal strategy and workflow to support client onboarding and lifecycle events
- Act as an intermediary between the operational, onboarding and client facing teams to coordinate shared solutions
- Play an instrumental role as part in maximizing the value of the tools and improving client experience
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalate appropriately
1. Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
2. Prior background as a salesforce admin and should have experience with salesforce service cloud.
3. Prior experience working with customer-facing application/client portal.
4. Minimum of 5 years of related experience5. Experience with business/system analysis and requirements documentation
6. Experience/knowledge of business process re-engineering
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
8. Salesforce administration experience and/or certifications Preferred:
9. Experience with E-signature tools such as DocuSign or Adobe Preferred:
10. Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) and client onboarding workflows - Preferred:
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at KLM Careers