Schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday 0700-1700, Saturday & Sunday 0700-1730 (37 hours full time)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve after hours issues for shippers, receivers, and drivers.
- Process driver message via computer/ satellite.
- Dispatch all loads thoroughly to drivers to ensure that all vital information is passed onto the driver to increase the satisfaction of our external customers.
- Trace shipments transported by drivers
- Issue purchase orders to reimburse drivers for out-of-pocket road expenses.
- Route drivers to ensure that D.O.T. requirements are met as well as fuel stop requirements.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Physical Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED and 2 years related work experience
- Good phone, computer, and communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and good with following-up on unfinished tasks.
- Basic personal computer or host terminal skills necessary.
- Operate quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer