Route Sales Representative - AutoBody/Division Douglasville, GA TA009
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inventory Vehicle & Equipment provided by KLINGSPOR
KLINGSPOR AutoBody, a division of KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc., specializing in the manufacture and distribution of high-quality sanding and finishing products for over 125 years, is seeking an individual to call on automotive shops.
The AutoBody Factory Sales Rep operates a mobile store that focuses on collision, restoration, and customizing shops. We sell our sandpaper plus various allied products. Route truck provided. KLINGSPOR offers a great opportunity for someone that is a self-starter with a winning attitude, and drive.
- Base Salary + Commissions + Monthly sales bonus program
- Plus a Guaranteed Additional On-boarding commissions pay for the first 10 months
- Inventory, Vehicle and Equipment provided by KLINGSPOR
- No personal financial investment required
- KLINGSPOR owns vehicle, inventory and equipment
- KLINGSPOR handles all account receivables – No financial stress!
- Team player with a positive and winning attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Communications skills to develop prospective customers and maintain current customers
- Ability to work entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of or ability to learn about products used in body shops.
Experience in the industry a plus, however, not a requirement.
- An insurable driving record
- Candidate MUST live within the territory
- Must be able to pass a DOT Medical Card physical exam. CDL not required
- Ability to lift boxes weighing an approximate maximum weight of 65lbs.
If this career opportunity interests you, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc.