Regional Sales Manager - CT, RI, MA - R540
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc., a manufacturer quality abrasives, is searching for a Regional Sales Manager based in the Massachusetts area to grow their direct sales. This leadership role is best served by a candidate with proven results and success-oriented attitude who’s “ride along” focus will keep and nurture a positive growth-driven work environment.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing sales and the development of all sales activities within the region. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to staff and develop direct sales representatives, providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The Regional Sales Manager reports directly District Sales Manager; duties include but are not limited to, achieving assigned sales quotas, nurturing a productive relationship with customers, managing new business opportunities, sales planning, training, administration, professional development, and career management. This position will require more than 40 hours per week and include frequent overnight travel within the region to work with individual sales representatives and some travel outside the state for designated meetings.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications include:
- 4 year degree in business or technical field
- 5 years business to business sales experience
- 2 years Supervision or Management experience
What We Offer:
- Base + Plus generous multi-tiered monthly commission opportunities!
- Company Car which includes Maintenance Expenses, Insurance, and Gas Card.
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Plus Monthly Cash and Prizes ( KLINGSPOR Award Program (KAP) ) & Year End KAP BONUS
- Potential Year End Bonus
- We offer a great opportunity with competitive benefits which include, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance, 401k
- 9 Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
If this career opportunity interests you, we require you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Serious inquires only please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at KLINGSPOR Abrasives, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?