Mechanic - MT
KLE Construction, LLC Billings, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced person with 3+ years of Heavy Construction Equipment related experience. Experience should include Diagnosis, Repair, Maintenance (Fluid changes, lubrication, inspection), Small Engine Repair, Welding & Fabrication. The ability to perform your work with limited direction and have the knowledge of how to perform, prepare, install and maintain the equipment.
Require Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of heavy construction equipment diagnostics and repair
- Knowledge of how to read schematics and manuals for repairs
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean MVR
- CDL a plus
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Performing Maintenance and repairs of a significant nature on all types of equipment and/or assisting with repairs/improvements/maintenance of equipment to assure it is in safe working conditions.
- Safely operate equipment, standard and specialty tools, welders, hoists, and other lifting devices, etc. on a daily basis.
- Troubleshooting equipment maintenance problems to properly diagnose components to determine method and extent of repair necessary.
- Ability to read, interpret, analyze and apply information in technical manuals and schematics.
- Anticipate needed parts and supplies, disassemble equipment and parts, fabricate parts when needed and reassemble equipment and parts as directed.
- Ability to use cutting torch and perform welding tasks a plus
- Keep shop area and working area in a clean and neat orderly manner to avoid hazardous situations.
- Fill out all shop repair orders as directed by shop manager
- Maintain mechanic trucks and service trucks to KLE standards
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and respectfully with shop manager and others in order to address any issues in a professional manner
- Be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or in a team setting being respectful of others at all times and having a professional manner and language at all times.
- Proven experience handling multiple projects and priorities while maintaining tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and attention to detail in order to relay issues that were not reported initially
- Perform all work in accordance with applicable rules and regulations of the company handbook
- Perform all work in a safe manner according to company policies and KLE HSE manual
- Follow OSHA Construction and General Industry regulations, DOT regulation, Oilfield safety and KLE Construction’s safety manual and adapt to safety regulations as necessary.
- Reporting all safety hazards, incidents, issues etc. to the Shop Manager/Safety Manager immediately.
- May be required to operated and maintain company vehicle in order to perform field service repair.
- Responsible to provide own basic hand tools, pneumatics and some specialty tools
- Perform any and other duties assigned
Powered by JazzHR