Class A Regional Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Click this link to apply
- $.55 - $.66 per mile
- CDL Class A license
- 6 months of experience
- Good DMV record
Dedicated Customer – Earn from $.55 -$.66 per mile (mileage runs) or $27.00-$27.75 per hour (local runs)! Average driver makes over $1,700 per week.
KKW Trucking Inc. is hiring Class A truck drivers for our Puyallup, WA dedicated account.
- Starting pay is based on previous Class A experience
- Dedicated customer with dedicated lanes!
- Equipment = Sleeper tractor & Dry Van trailers
- Short line trips, home every 2-3 days & home most weekends!
- Driver tailgates freight using specialized handling equipment.
- Route covers all of WA, ID, MT, OR and northern California
- All loads are preloaded and round trip
- Paid weekly
- No slip seating
- Home Most Weekends
- Referral Bonus
- Family Oriented Company
- More Home Time!
Benefits (Available after 60 days):
- ESOP Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
About KKW Trucking:
KKW Trucking, Inc and subsidiaries is a 100% employee owned (ESOP), leading transportation service provider with over 60 years in service offering full-service logistics and transportation services. Comprised of multiple divisions with total revenues exceeding $125 million and over 580 employees. The fleet composition is 225 local, 275 sleeper tractors and more than 1,625 trailers, located throughout a network of 15 terminal operations and dozens of drop yards across the 11 western states.
- Full truckload transportation division offering dry van services to manufacturers, retailers, and consumer packaged goods companies.
- Dedicated transportation division providing transportation, routing and logistics services to customers looking to lock in capacity in the dry van, flat bed & refrigerated markets.
- Warehouse division with combined square footage of approx. 300,000 in 4 locations to handle every customer’s unique warehousing needs.
- Third party logistics division based on Phoenix, AZ solving all supply chain needs.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For details on what personal information we collect and for what purposes view our KKW CCPA Job Applicant Notice https://www.kkwtrucks.com/ccpa/
Click this link to apply
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at KKW Trucking
Get fresh Truck Driver Per Mile jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.