We are an Essential Oil Company that offers fundraising opportunities to organizations. We are looking for an Account Executive to help us grow our business, that is qualified, excited, and a self-motivated individual who is excited to begin their career with our company.
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, and understand their individual needs. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the customer experience.
· Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
· Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
· Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
· Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective organizations.
· Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
· Developing sales strategies and meeting quotas.
· Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
· Maintaining a database of contact information.
· Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
· Handling complaints and negotiations.
· Present the benefits of fundraising opportunities to the organization.
· Report to the dedicated Sales Director, who offers support and training, every day
· Must be 18 or older
· Valid Driver's License
· A competitive work ethic
· Bachelor’s degree
· Additional education or experience may be preferred.
· Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
· The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
· Strong time management skills.
· Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
*This is a commission only sales position, with the average sales rep making between $65,000 - $125,000 Annually*