Greetings from Aarna Technologies.
This is Syed Fazulul from Aarna Technologies.
I have an urgent requirement of IT Project Manager, please go through the below requirement and forward me your updated resume with contact details ASAP.
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Must work Onsite (no Remote)
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
1. Assist Product Owner and the team to ensure that Project Management Methodology/Framework values, principles are adhered to by the team, and best practices are continuously being infused into Petco's Project Delivery Framework.
2. Be open and flexible to use various Project Management Methodology/Framework as the team see fit, including but not limited to, Traditional, Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid, etc. Assist stakeholders and the team in choosing the right fit project methodology/framework to ensure project delivery success.
3. Remove impediments, or help the team remove any blockers, escalate organizational blockers, and drive resolution.
4. Shield the team from external interference. Work with Product Owners and Business Owners to minimize unplanned tasks and facilitate prioritization discussion, as appropriate.
5. Facilitate Daily Standups, ensure that blockers and other Post-Scrum action items are discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
6. Partner with Product Owner to lead Backlog Refinement events, ensure there is visibility for the team to "look-ahead" of what's upcoming in the future Sprints and that the stories have sufficient details for the team to plan work for.
7. Facilitate Sprint Planning, ensure that Stories are ranked according to business value and risk, and the Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done are sufficiently defined. Build consensus with the team on Story point estimation, ensure that the team is not overcommitting based on team velocity and capacity. Facilitate discussion with the team on Epic and Story decomposition into manageable tasks and subtasks with appropriate estimates.
8. Establish an efficient and sustainable delivery cadence with team to maximize Scrum team's working software delivery.
9. Facilitate an effective Sprint Review, ensure that attainment of Sprint Goals are clearly communicated to stakeholders, empower and reward the team to demonstrate completed user stories and working product increments, solicit feedback from stakeholders on working product increments and incorporate them to the product's next iteration.
10. Lead a collaborative and constructive Sprint Retrospective, ensure that the team's voice is heard and valued, and that Retrospective learnings are documented, acted upon as needed, applied to the next iteration and shared across multiple Scrum teams.
11. Represent the team in Scrum of Scrums by proactively communicating the team's activities, areas of integration and overlap across multiple teams, and removing organizational blockers. Facilitate Scrum of Scrums as needed.
12. Be an advocate for achieving Petco's Enterprise Agility, coaching the team on Agile principles, values, best practices on Scrum, Kanban, FDD, TDD, Pair Programming, XP, etc.
13. Partner with Product Owners, Dev, QA, Architects, and project stakeholders in building a high-performing and self-organizing team.
14. Develop and track metrics. Exercise judgment when to act upon negative trends and escalate to Senior Leadership as needed.
15. Be a Servant Leader ensure the team has all the resources they need to successfully execute and deliver projects.
16. Build a trusting and safe environment where team members are encouraged to innovate, fail fast, learn from mistakes and incorporate learnings into relentless improvement of Petco's Agile Delivery Framework.
Candidate Full Name (As per Passport):
Date of Birth:
Are you ex-TCS employee (Yes/No)?
Highest Education / University / Year of Passing:
Year of Entry to USA & Visa:
Total Years of Experience:
Relevant Years of Experience:
Total Years of US Experience:
Willing To Relocate: Y/N
Time Slot 1 (Skype/Phone)
Time Slot 2 (Skype/ Phone)
Syed Fazul | IT Recruiter
Direct: (469) 656-7623