This job is located in State College, PA ( looking for people to relocate or make this commute )
We are looking for a game changer!
Tired of being unappreciated in your career? Is the compensation not coinciding with your effort and value?
Our growing State College office is looking to add professionals to our growing team! The ideal candidate would be a hard-working individual who is not only coachable and enjoys competition but also wants to make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.
- Medical/Life Benefits
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training Provided
- Weekly Bonuses
- Handle client inquiries
- Provide information about services
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Previous experience in customer service, or other related fields a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Clean criminal history
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attitude
For immediate consideration apply today
Candidates with the following interests should apply: customer service representatives, benefits representatives, sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, full time, promotions, sports minded, business athletes