- Posted: over a month ago
1017 – NC Facilities
The Facilities Supervisor position is responsible for planning and overseeing the day-to-day maintenance to ensure assets are maintained in a manner to achieve maximum useful life and safe operation. This position determines the most cost-efficient use of vendors, equipment, and materials, to properly maintain company operated facilities and equipment. The supervisor also assumes the responsibility for proper application of all established health and safety regulations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
- On call 24/7 to respond to any emergency situations.
- Acts as liaison between employees, vendors, contractors, and Sr. Facilities Manager.
- Manage vendor & contractor schedules and assign contracted personnel or internal technicians to complete all maintenance in accordance with established intervals or needs.
- Generate work orders through CCMS for timely completion of facilities maintenance requests & preventative maintenance requirements.
- Manage CMMS to schedule preventive and corrective maintenance work.
- Manage security, alarm, and fire suppression/detection systems, and ensure compliance with all applicable standards and codes.
- Direct performance of work assignments and review work to be conducted with contractor and verify work has been completed as directed.
- Provide vendor escort to work area and oversee vendor while on premises.
- Provide direction to contractor on facility health & safety requirements prior to commencement of work.
- Evaluate contractor performance and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Provide reports to department heads on facility condition, assessments, project work, and specific goals for the reporting period.
- Procure purchase orders & process invoices for contract work and inventory purchasing
- Assist in developing facility operations and maintenance policies, procedures, and work instructions as needed.
- Work directly with all members of the facilities team including, Sr. Facilities Manager, Occupational Health & Safety Specialist, Maintenance Technicians, Facilities Administrator.
- Work Directly with all department heads to complete tasks/projects as necessary.
- Obtain knowledge of all facility Standard Operating Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Participate on emergency preparedness planning team
- Participate on safety committee team
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Assist Sr. Facilities Manager with project management related tasks
- Assist & provide oversight for workplace repair, installation, upfit, expansion, renovation, or any other facilities related work
- Working knowledge of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Standby Generation Systems, Sanitary Systems, Stormwater Systems.
- IT/Data management systems.
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Automated building management systems
- OSHA and NFPA standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of progressive facility related experience required
- Highschool diploma
- May occasionally lift and transport materials and equipment weighing up to twenty-five pounds. The incumbent must be able to move throughout campus, including climbing stairs and ladders to inspect work of others. Work is performed indoors and out-of-doors, occasionally in environments that are dusty, noisy, or which could have work hazards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management
- Proficient knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Ability to properly identify and document workplace hazards
- Ability to work efficiently with little to no supervision at times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks varying in priority
- Able and willing to respond to emergency calls after hours
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Valid Drivers License
Real EstateView all jobs at KIOTI Tractor
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?