Mortgage Loan Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kind Lending is creating a new segment to add to our fantastic team by joining the retail mortgage market. We are adding to our retail team and looking for top mortgage professionals who value opportunity, lasting business partnerships, and who live out our KIND mindset. Kind Lending is determined to provide the best service in the industry while also providing homebuyers a great selection of products to enhance their buying experience. Backed by our trusted leadership team, Kind Lending's friendly and professional model puts the “fun” in funding.
Retail Loan Consultants proactively solicit new residential mortgage business every day and build a residual pipeline which they are free to manage how they see fit in order to meet monthly and annual sales goals. Primary responsibilities include generating leads by actively networking with mortgage, real estate, and other related industry professionals and establishing relationships in the purchase and refinance markets.
The starting base salary range for this position is $0.00. This role is eligible for commission and may be eligible for other incentives and benefits.
- Builds rapport and leverages existing relationships with network and potential borrowers with the goal of helping customers achieve their mortgage financing goals.
- Consult with customers and analyze their financial situations to provide the appropriate solution and advice as to the best loan product for each customer.
- Ensure each loan meets the customer’s needs as well as quality and marketability standards of Kind Lending.
- Understand the process of loan origination and manage the loan application process in conjunction with operational support staff.
- Input and upload application and customer’s information into loan origination software.
- Structure and price loans accurately and in accordance with Kind Lending guidelines.
- Three or more years’ full-time retail loan origination experience.
- Possess good judgment, problem-solving and researching skills, and the ability to accept responsibility, complex situations, and handle confidential information.
- Ability to structure and price loans.
- Active and or Approved-inactive NMLS license in the state in which business will be conducted.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starting mortgage professional.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Experience with all mortgage loan products including FHA, VA, conventional, jumbo, refinance, and purchase products.
High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S. without a visa sponsorship.
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Kind Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
KIND LENDING LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh International Mortgage Loan Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!