- Vision , Medical , Dental
Electrical Engineers at Kimberly-Clark initiate design, develop, optimize, and problem solve manufacturing processes in a manner that meets safety, quality, and operational performance expectations. The Electrical Engineer for this role will provide design, development, optimization, and problem solving of currently operating converting processes.
Candidates are recognized for understanding the application of technology and the ability to effectively interface with a broad range of team members. The incumbent reports to an Engineering Team leader and receives direction in the form of specific goals. Key customers include: Project Leaders, Research & Engineering (R&E), World Class Product Supply (WCPS), Maintenance, Consumers.
- Lead various engineering projects with a financial scope of up to $1 million.
- Provide creativity in the design, development, and optimization of Personal Care converting and manufacturing equipment and processes to meet unit objective.
- Develop knowledge and skills to be recognized as an effective implementer of engineering principles, scientific analysis, and project management.
- Carry out all job responsibilities in a safe manner. Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Provide for the safety and well being of operators, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Seek, recognize, define and solve problems to achieve unit objectives. Identify technical issues to determine root cause.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark. Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You’re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates with an Associate, Bachelor, or advanced degree in a relevant scientific discipline and possessing applicable experience may also be considered.
- Up to 2 years of full-time employment experience in an Electrical Engineering role.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team while providing task oriented direction to others in order to complete projects within required timeframes.
- A 3.0/4.0 grade point average (GPA) is preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing control systems, such as: (PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers variable speed motor drives; HMI (Human Machine Interfaces); sensors; automated inspection systems; Vision inspection systems; Others)
- Experience with commercial processes and equipment.
- Experience with high speed converting processes.
- Experience working with external technical service providers.
Here are a few of the benefits you’d enjoy. For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com.
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety equipment.
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or dependents.
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected events.
- Additional programs and support to continue your education, adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-444-4516 for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, and DMV check.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.