COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Custom Products is looking for a Site Support Analyst to provide technical assistance to our user community. This position reports to the Direct IST infrastructure, and should have proven experience in troubleshooting hardware, and software systems, problem solving abilities, and hands - on installation and upgrade capabilities.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals Participate in the after-hours on call rotation
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- Build consensus and relationships with business teams and partners.
- Drive continuous improvement that may involve resources beyond the team (customer groups, external vendors)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Mac OS environments
- Ability to troubleshoot Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Professional+ workstation and Windows Server platform 2003/2008/2012
- Desire to continually learn and grow, as well eagerly share knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write meaningful documentation
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and MFDs
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (all versions) and Exchange management
- Ability to explain and translate technical solutions to non-technical users
- Functional understanding of Networking and related technologies
- Proficient using Windows Active Directory
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience working with various mobile devices such as iOS and Android
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Light travel as needed
- Availability for some nights and weekends as necessary
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Solid technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to customers
- Ability to understand customer needs and convert into clear and detailed requirements and specifications
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including technical writing
- Ability to solve problems spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all management levels and end user levels
- Demonstrated competency in project delivery
- Ability to thrive in a somewhat unstructured hands on environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple inputs and competing requirements
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.