Production Worker - Entry Level
KICTeam, Inc. Auburn, ME
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
KICTeam is urgently hiring full-time manufacturing positions with the potential to be onboard in 1 - 2 weeks' time. We offer fully paid Health, Life, and Disability Insurances! We offer on the job training! No experience required, just a great attitude!
KIC is currently looking for a Production Worker to join our Operations team. As a Production Worker, you will play a key role in ensuring our business runs efficiently and flawlessly. You will work on a machine producing consumable cleaning products.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Development, Maintenance, and other operations team members to consistently meet customer demand while driving efficiency.
- Embrace and comply with OSHA and other government regulations to protect worker safety.
- Load raw materials and pack out finished products.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform preventive maintenance & periodic quality checks.
Attributes We Value
- Proven self-starter with the ability to make decisions, prioritize assignments, and use independent judgement.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Promote a positive attitude & energy.
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction.
- Able to maintain a good safety, attendance and performance record.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders. As the needs of our production team change, the Machine Operator will need to be flexible to change with them.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it is to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place at KICTeam.
- High school diploma required
- Proficient in general math – metric conversion, fractions to decimals, knowledge of measuring devices.
- Mechanical aptitude/comfortable working with equipment.
- Experience working in a fast-pace work environment is preferred.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Will spend significant time in and around a production environment, and may be subjected to elevated noise, odors, temperature extremes, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stretch, or stand for extended periods of time.
- May spend periods of time at computer or operating office machines.
- May be required to spend extended periods of time in repetitive motion.
- Will be required to follow all safety requirements, including the use of all prescribed PPE.
1st or 2nd shift
We are open to considering non-traditional applicants! Including individuals who have worked in landscaping, food service, retail, and manufacturing industries. For example – saw mill operators, servers, retail workers, line cooks, laborers, and tire technicians who are the go-to fixer for equipment breakdowns, and other candidates with experience in fast-paced work environments who are comfortable working with machines. Experience with production, assembly and working with a variety of tools is a plus!
To ensure the safety of everyone, we require facial coverings while inside the facility, daily temperature screening upon entry, and we have incorporated physical distancing into our work processes.
Drawing on over twenty years of expertise, KICTeam is focused on developing preventative and corrective cleaning programs for technical devices involved in payment, currency, image processing, printing, and self-service devices.
KICTeam, Inc.Why Work Here?
Technical cleaning is high profile right now! We are a growing, innovative company that values its greatest asset - people!
At KICTeam, you are always part of the team! It’s in the name! Drawing on over twenty years of expertise, KICTeam is focused on developing preventative and corrective cleaning programs for technical devices involved in payment, currency, image processing, printing, and self-service devices.
1130 Minot AveAuburn, ME
ManufacturingView all jobs at KICTeam, Inc.