KHBB Law PLLC Seattle, WA
- Expired: October 20, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
KHBB Law is seeking a professional with motivation and initiative, able to handle multiple tasks and asks from multiple individuals, and excels in interpersonal, oral, and written communication with excellent grammar and diction. This professional must exhibit strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail and ability to work independently. Prior administrative and/or work experience in the legal industry is preferred, but at a minimum, candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat, with experience in Smokeball a plus.
Located in downtown Seattle, KHBB Law is a boutique law firm with a focus on advising clients about estate planning, probate, trust administration, and handling disputes involving such matters. KHBB Law also advises clients in general business, commercial litigation, real estate transactions and investments transactions.
KHBB Law offers a competitive salary (range of $40k-$45k DOE), a collegial working environment and a comprehensive benefits package (including generous 401(k) contributions, medical, dental and disability insurance, and a commuting subsidy).
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter of introduction explaining why you are qualified for this position to .
- Provide administrative support for attorneys and paralegals
- Act as a witness for execution of original documents between attorney and client
- Communicate directly with clients via telephone and email
- Copy, mail, email and secure email correspondence and documents
- Assist paralegals with court filings and preparation of documents
- Preparing hearing notebooks and trial exhibits
- Transport materials to and from King County Law Library, courthouse, post office and recorder''s office
- Create, edit and mail invoices to clients
- Preparing and drafting legal documents
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents
- Open client files including preparation of conflict check notices and engagement letters
- Organize and maintain legal files
- Experience with litigation support and e-filing with King County Superior Court a plus
- Front desk support once the office opens within state guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 (includes greeting clients; answering phones; accepting deliveries; sorting, scanning and delivering mail within the firm; scheduling appointments; making coffee; keeping kitchen clean; set-up for meetings, and opening and closing office)
KHBB Law PLLC
LegalView all jobs at KHBB Law PLLC