KG Landscape Management is looking for skilled Landscape Foreman to join our growing team. KG Landscape Management is located in Blaine, MN and has been in business since 2003 specializing in large to mid sized landscape design/build projects in the twin cities. These projects often include: paver patio installations, grading work, retaining walls, bobcat work, irrigation install/repair work, installation of new plantings and more. We provide commercial and residential snow removal services in the winter.
We are looking for hardworking candidates that are passionate about landscaping and enjoy working outdoors. We are looking for hands on type people that love working in the field. We understand that the seasonality of this business can be a problem for some people, which is why we are offering guaranteed annual pay for qualified candidates.
- Valid Driver's license with a driving record insurable under the company policy.
- 3+ years landscaping experience.
- Ability to obtain a DOT health card.
- Experience leading and managing others.
- Ability to read and work off of landscape designs.
- Skills and experience with patios, grading, retaining wall, irrigation systems.
- Ability to train and supervise crew members.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks per bid requirements
- Experience working with equipment: bobcat, trucks, trailers, and other landscaping equipment
- Ability to perform physical labor: bending, pulling, and lifting 50 lbs or more.