KFC York, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, ever-growing organization with potential that is only limited by your ability? Are you a motivated individual looking for a career with opportunity, and not just another dead-end job? If so, we’re looking for you!
Colonel Sanders wasn’t the founder of just any ordinary fast-food chain, there’s a reason Kentucky Fried Chicken has been flourishing since 1952. Nobody does chicken like KFC, and people from the 136 countries KFC operates in agree! Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day!
*Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is a proud KFC franchisee and one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. Some of the brands our franchised restaurants operate under are: Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, and Panera Bread. With approximately 7,000 employees, FMI is an aggressively growing best-in-class organization. Here at FMI, we genuinely care about our communities and our employees. We position our employees for success, we are committed to promoting from within, and employees wellbeing is a top priority for FMI.*
· Provide a top-notch guest experience
· Prepare the World’s best Chicken!
· Managing financial controls, operations, food safety and compliance
· People development and training
· Strategic and community planning
· Effective communication skills
· Monitoring inventory levels and cost control
· Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
Apply for this opportunity if you:
· Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude working in a fast paced environment
· Set high standards for yourself, your team and your business and adapt well to an ever changing industry
· Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask and motivate a team to achieve high standards both personally and professionally
· Career driven and want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best in the business
As part of our family we offer you:
· Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
· Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
· Loyalty, Bursary and Refer a Friend program
· Employee Discounts
· Development, New Store opening/Renovations and Operations Incentive Programs
· Fun Work Atmosphere!
If you are interested in expanding your skills and growing with our wonderful team, apply today! Learning our secret 11 herbs and spices recipe won’t be the only benefit you’ll receive!
3803 S. Lincoln Ave York NE 68467York, NE