KFC Plattsmouth, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, ever-growing organization with potential that is only limited by your ability? Are you a motivated individual looking for a career with opportunity, and not just another dead-end job? If so, we’re looking for you!
Colonel Sanders wasn’t the founder of just any ordinary fast-food chain, there’s a reason Kentucky Fried Chicken has been flourishing since 1952. Nobody does chicken like KFC, and people from the 136 countries KFC operates in agree! Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day!
*Franchise Management Group of Companies (FMI) is a proud KFC franchisee and one of the largest franchise owner/operators in North America. Some of the brands our franchised restaurants operate under are: Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, and Panera Bread. With approximately 7,000 employees, FMI is an aggressively growing best-in-class organization. Here at FMI, we genuinely care about our communities and our employees. We position our employees for success, we are committed to promoting from within, and employees wellbeing is a top priority for FMI.*
· Provide a top-notch guest experience
· Prepare our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
· Serve beverages, cook fresh and frozen product according to specifications
· Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
· Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
· Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
· Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
· Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
· Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
· Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
· Meeting restaurant financial and strategic objectives, establishing and monitoring financial control, initiating corrective actions, and establishing community relationships
· Setting the standard for your team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent
· Communicating effective job expectations, enforcing policies and procedures, reviewing job contributions
Apply for this opportunity if you:
· Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
· Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
· Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
· Set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
· A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
· Want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best in the business
· Have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
· You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.As part of our family we offer you:
· Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
· Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
· Loyalty, Bursary and Refer a Friend program
· Employee Discounts
· Development, New Store opening/Renovations and Operations Incentive Programs
· Fun Work Atmosphere!
If you are interested in expanding your skills and growing with our wonderful team, apply today! Learning our secret 11 herbs and spices recipe won’t be the only benefit you’ll receive!
2412 W. 8th Ave Plattsmouth NE 68048Plattsmouth, NE