- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Keystone Management is dedicated to the overworked and undervalued. Our culture promotes an employee-first environment. You'll never work for us, you'll work with us.
Keystone Management is searching for an experienced HVAC Maintenance Technician to work at the airport hangars at Ronald Reagan National Airport. The job task will include but not limited to performing maintenance and repairs to general to complex HVAC components. Responsible for troubleshooting, installations, repairs, completing work orders, and maintain and diagnose all HVAC mechanisms within the hangars. This individual will perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs while ensuring standards with applicable laws, HVAC codes and regulations are met. In addition, the individual will perform other necessary repairs, maintenance, restoration, and placement of various components of the physical structure of buildings and shop equipment as needed.
SHIFTS: 1st & 2nd
- Excellent HVAC troubleshooting and installation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Perform minor to complex service work on HVAC systems
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints, etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma
- Master HVAC license (preferred) or Journeyman HVAC Tech
- Valid certification (e.g. ASE) is preferred
- CFC certification is a plus
- Must be able to pass a Federal Aviation Administration background check
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Keystone Management is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to employ qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other protected status.
2401 Smith BlvdArlington, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?