Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome residents and guest to the property in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property.
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts and report them to Supervisor.
- Inspect building, equipment and access point per established protocol, per post.
- Remain vigilant at all times when at your assigned post.
- Prevent unauthorized persons from entering restricted areas.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
- Respond to emergency situations and report it to Supervisor.
- Request medical or law enforcement assistance as needed.
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Class D Security License required.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Able to write reports clearly and accurately.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to respond quickly to high-pressure situations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
Physical and Other Requirements
- Requires to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.
- Requires prolonged sitting, walking and/or standing.
- Occasionally requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.
- Must work indoors and outdoors, under varying weather conditions.
- Must work in noisy and crowded environments
- Must have a clean driving record
At Kent, we pull from an infinite array of security and service solutions and integrate them to deliver the most manpower-efficient, operationally effective and ROI-rich program you can't find anywhere. Kent is the top choice for leading industries in commercial and residential real estate, government, healthcare, financial institutions.
Kent was created to change the way things were done. Even as a young family-owned operation, our mission was to redefine the role of a security provider. Applying elite forces training, our focus has always been on prevention rather than reaction. We practice active vigilance rather than passive call-and-response. We have always been the first to invest in new technologies in order to remain a step ahead of any and all eventualities as well as maintain ourselves as industry leaders.
Decades later, Kent is still family owned and we have never wavered from the forward-thinking approach that made us an industry leader. Today, we integrate technology and resources no other company can deliver and we are already researching and developing the next generation of Kent solutions.
Additionally, in anticipation of our customers growing needs, we've expanded our footprint to include integrated security, optimized building services, exclusive hospitality programs, and streamlined business support solutions.
Kent is your single source provider and we are re-engineering the way security and business services are delivered.