- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Software Engineer will possess a TS/SCI w/CI Poly security clearance and serve as a collaborative member who oversees one or more software development projects and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the SCC version control, quality assurance, and change control processes. Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints. Perform quality control on team products. Confers with engineering team and CND domain experts to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces. Coordinates software system installation and monitors equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met. Implements recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards. Engineers and supports SCC tools and capabilities. Supports data transfer hub capabilities and automation where possible.
- Active TS/SCI w/CI Poly security clearance prior to start
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education related to specific functional area
- Demonstrated substantive knowledge and significant experience relevant to the functional area of at least 8 years (may substitute 4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree, or substitute Master’s degree in lieu of 2 years of experience)
- Experience working collaboratively with staff at all experience levels to deliver short-term, medium-term, and long-term commitments
- Experience completing and coordinate tasks across cross-functional teams in either a lead or supporting role
- Experience providing coaching and mentoring to lower level team members
Experience leading and developing and delivering exceptionally complex capabilities and processes in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience conducting research in design, development, testing, and use of software systems
- Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions
- Experience conducting multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and use of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Understanding of computer user needs
- Experience analyzing system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Experience analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
Get fresh AWS TS SCI jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.