Norwich Psychiatric Center is seeking Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Licensed Clinical Psychologists to join our growing team. We are looking for motivated, positive individuals to be part of our team in an outpatient private practice setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, and other therapy within scope of practice.
- Promote self and practice within the community.
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service.
- Licensed in the State of CT.
- Full time schedule (30+ hours a week).
- Current affiliation with managed care companies is a plus.
- Negotiable salary and health insurance benefits.
- Billing support, marketing support, and scheduling support
- Credentialing expenses are covered, if needed.