Norwich Psychiatric Center is seeking an individual with CNA or MA level training to fill a full-time tech position administering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS is a non-invasive approach for patients with Treatment Resistant Depression. Comprehensive training provided upon hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients prior to treatment, placing the treatment coil, and removing the treatment coil following treatment sessions.
- Monitoring patients during treatment sessions.
- Administrative duties, including scheduling, taking phone calls, and assisting office management staff.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields.
- TMS experience not required, however patient care experience is required, as well as basic life support skills.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Opportunity to become EKG certified.