We are a small, but expanding, public accounting firm that allows hands on exposure to all aspects of the accounting process. We are an established firm which provides traditional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services to a wide variety of businesses and individuals primarily in the Fort Worth area. We have a proactive approach with our personal and corporate clients providing guidance throughout the year. We take pride in our thorough knowledge and connection with our clients, and have been doing so for over 18 years.
We are looking for a tax professional who is seeking a firm leadership role, rather than a “traditional” senior tax manager position. Our firm offers opportunities for advancement, challenging work, management participation, a great team environment and work life balance. We provide team members the ability to be both professionally challenged with the time year round to be personally involved with family and friends. We offer a comprehensive compensation package and exceptional opportunities for growth.
Job Duties Include:
- Preparation and review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and nonprofit organizations
- Tax planning and research
- Work as an effective team member to complete projects and assigned tasks within deadlines
- Train and mentor staff
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client and firm expectations
- Continuing education and ongoing professional development
- Interacting with clients, providing guidance and tax advice to fit individual needs
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certification required
- 5+ years of income tax experience in a public accounting
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Income tax and project management experience
- Ability to work independently on complex returns
- Strong analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to work closely with clients
- Proficiency with tax software, Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Team leader who enjoys working with a team and mentoring staff
- Experience tax consulting for the following types of businesses is a plus: construction, manufacturing and closely held/privately held businesses
All information provided will be held in strictest confidence.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE.
KELLOGG AND KELLOGG PC
Why Work Here?
Small public accounting firm with competitive pay and benefits and lots of opportunity for growth!
Fort Worth, TX