Administrative Assistant/ Document Controls Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Administrative Assistant / Document Controls Specialist
KEITH is looking for a Administrative Assistant/ Document Controls Specialist to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We are looking for positive individuals to fit our energetic culture.
- Performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties including creating and addressing correspondence to include email, memos, letters, notifications, reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and forms.
- Reviews financial documentation (i.e.; purchase orders, invoices, etc.) to ensure accuracy, performs internal checks and balances; provides documentation for audit purposes.
- Follows-up on a variety of special assignments, projects, and related matters in order to ensure assignments, projects, tasks are completed in a timely manner and/or by established deadline.
- Prepares documents/agendas for project meetings, takes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Performs related work as assigned by direct report.
- Maintains confidentiality of all client, partner, personnel and research matters
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must have at least two years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in computer skills, such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with all clients and employees
- Must have professional telephone manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, while maintaining attention to detail
- Extremely reliable and punctual
- Must use discretion and have good judgment
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening
We offer competitive benefits, including:
- 100% PAID Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer matched 401K - 100% Vested on Day 1 of contribution!!!
- Paid Parental leave and Life Insurance
- PTO, Holidays, and more!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at KEITH