HVAC Service Technician
KEITH LAWSON COMPANY INC Monticello, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
***$3,000.00 sign on bonus***
Established Plumbing and Mechanical Contractor is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced HVAC Service Technician in the Tallahassee FL area. This position will be responsible for repairing and maintaining well-functioning HVAC systems.
- Inspect systems and their components (e.g. air conditioning, heating and refrigeration units, etc.) to ensure safety and identify necessary repairs and provide an ongoing program of preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose problems and, or failures in heating/air and, or systems repair and replacement needs conditioning/refrigeration systems to identify equipment.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed and, or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functions of HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Process service calls, work-orders, maintenance calls, etc. using provided mobile technology and MS Office applications.
- Safely operate company vehicle, maintain its appearance inside and out, have it serviced for scheduled maintenance, or repairs, and maintain and update an orderly parts inventory
- Follow Dispatcher’s instructions for collecting payment.
- Be on-call or standby when scheduled by Dispatcher
- Ability to handle HVAC tools and equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly with a great deal of patience.
- Customer service skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and climb on rooftops.
- Ability to follow safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- EPA Certification.
- Advanced knowledge of residential and commercial HVAC, refrigeration, gas furnaces and electrical.
- Advanced understanding of refrigerant flow within system and advanced isolation techniques on all systems to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Advanced understanding of electrical wiring and control circuits (all equipment) to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Advanced troubleshooting ability and mechanical skills.
- Be available to run night time, weekend, and holiday emergency service calls.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean background
- Top pay commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and supplemental insurance offered
- Paid holidays and vacation
*We are a drug free work place. All potential employees must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
**Please note, due to the nature of some projects, this contractor participates in the E-Verify program.
KEITH LAWSON COMPANY INCWhy Work Here?
Team atmosphere, health, dental and supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacations, 401(k)
Keith Lawson Company has worked hard to create a reputation for quality workmanship and 100% customer satisfaction, and we expect our employees to maintain and/or improve this reputation. We believe our employees are our stock-in-trade and we want to protect and invest in that stock through offering competitive wages, excellent benefits and continuing education to ensure we employ the top employees in their fields. Outstanding career growth opportunities are available to all employees due to the company's overall commitment to training and professional development.
ConstructionView all jobs at KEITH LAWSON COMPANY INC