We are looking for an experienced English teacher for our K-12 courses (mostly K-8). The responsibilities include
1. Teach English, such as reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, ESL, etc.
2. Create curriculum and teaching materials, such as lesson text, lesson plans, handouts, exercises, tests/quiz, etc.
3. Collect related education materials, such as video, audio, textbooks, books, etc.
4. Research so as to make our classes more efficient and up to date.
5. Other related responsibilities.
As a professional teacher, you are expected to
1. Have a college degree or higher. English, Education and Linguistics majors are the best.
2. Have at least 2 years' classroom teaching experiences.
3. Must be responsible and dependable with positive attitude.
4. Must be able to make class interesting and motivate students with positive reinforcement.
5. Like your students and respect them.
Any English teaching certificates and ESL teaching certificates are big plus.