Performing tasks involving physical labor on pipeline and fuel tank farm construction projects
- Layout and fitting of pipe including PVC, Ductile Iron, Concrete Pipe etc.
- Able to work in multiple position e.g. tight quarters , confined space , various heights
- Basic understanding of blueprints
- Mechanical understanding needed to bolt up flanges ensuring a tight seal, use of hand held power tools , able to be fitted and wear a full face respirator while completing task at hand
- Understanding of safe working principles necessary for a construction project.
- Able to complete tasks efficiently with limited oversight.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background check
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver's license with no major infractions
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience on similar projects
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, to include night work
- Previous pipeline experience a plus
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures, to include OSHA prescribed CPR, confined space, fire watch training requirements
About KEAR Civil Corporation
KEAR Civil Corporation is an Arizona based general civil and industrial contractor specializing in providing its clients with a multitude of integrated services, with a professional and straight forward approach. Incorporated in 2001, KEAR Civil and its team have completed numerous projects in various markets of the civil and industrial construction arena.
Currently Our Services Include:
- Fuel Facility Construction Services and Maintenance
- Aviation Fueling Facility Upgrades, Modifications and New Construction
- Mass Grading, Earthwork and Excavation
- Water / Wastewater Facility Upgrades, Modifications and New Construction
- Underground Utilities (wet & dry) for site development and infrastructure
- Mechanical and Industrial Piping Systems
- Paving and Striping
KEAR actively supports and promotes the recruiting, hiring, and career development of Veterans. We maintain an active "mission" to connect our employment needs with those who have served with our Military.
KEAR Civil Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
KEAR Civil Corporation has a well-established reputation for aviation fueling facility construction and maintenance services. We maintain the qualifications necessary to self perform a wide range of petroleum construction and maintenance services in various market segments. Our clients range from small private fueling facilities to large international airports and government installations.
KEAR Civil CorporationKEAR Civil Corporation provides new construction, maintenance, and facility expansion construction services for Commercial, Government and Private Fueling Facilities. KEAR's nationwide services range from basic maintenance and equipment replacement to ground-up new facility construction. KEAR has a highly experienced team, with a proven track record of satisfied clients, ready to tackle any project challenges, from budgetary pricing, design review, scheduling, and project coordination to complete project construction. KEAR Civil Corporation has a well-established reputation for aviation fueling facility construction and maintenance services. We maintain the qualifications necessary to self perform a wide range of petroleum construction and maintenance services in various market segments. Our clients range from small private fueling facilities to large international airports and government installations.