IMMEDIATE hire opportunity for pipeline utility equipment operators including Backhoe, Trackhoe, Water Truck & Compaction equipment. Also hiring laborers to support these installations! Long term opportunity!
Provide the knowledge, skill and experience necessary operate heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Equipment may include Track hoes (Excavators), Backhoes, Loaders, Compactors and All Terrain (10K) Forklifts. Operators must also inspect and maintain all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Excavate pipeline trenches to the prescribed slope in accordance with industry safety requirements (benching & sloping)
- Safely rig loads in accordance with industry safety standards
- Operate forklift, excavator, loader, backhoe etc.
- Backfill pipeline trenches to the prescribed compaction requirements
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check.
- Advise Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Other daily tasks as may be required
- CDL Class A License a plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a federal background check
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver's license with no major infractions
- Minimum 5 years experience as a excavator or backhoe operator
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, to include night work
- Previous pipeline experience
- Must be able to excavate trenches with prescribed slope
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Knowledge of heavy equipment safety
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures, to include OSHA prescribed trenching requirements
- Familiarity with industry standard hand signals
About KEAR Civil Corporation
KEAR Civil Corporation is an Arizona based general civil and industrial contractor specializing in providing its clients with a multitude of integrated services, with a professional and straight forward approach. Incorporated in 2001, KEAR Civil and its team have completed numerous projects in various markets of the civil and industrial construction arena.
Currently Our Services Include:
- Fuel Facility Construction Services and Maintenance
- Aviation Fueling Facility Upgrades, Modifications and New Construction
- Mass Grading, Earthwork and Excavation
- Water / Wastewater Facility Upgrades, Modifications and New Construction
- Underground Utilities (wet & dry) for site development and infrastructure
- Mechanical and Industrial Piping Systems
KEAR actively supports and promotes the recruiting, hiring, and career development of Veterans. We maintain an active "mission" to connect our employment needs with those who have served with our Military.
KEAR Civil Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
KEAR Civil Corporation has a well-established reputation for aviation fueling facility construction and maintenance services. We maintain the qualifications necessary to self perform a wide range of petroleum construction and maintenance services in various market segments. Our clients range from small private fueling facilities to large international airports and government installations.
KEAR Civil CorporationKEAR Civil Corporation provides new construction, maintenance, and facility expansion construction services for Commercial, Government and Private Fueling Facilities. KEAR's nationwide services range from basic maintenance and equipment replacement to ground-up new facility construction. KEAR has a highly experienced team, with a proven track record of satisfied clients, ready to tackle any project challenges, from budgetary pricing, design review, scheduling, and project coordination to complete project construction. KEAR Civil Corporation has a well-established reputation for aviation fueling facility construction and maintenance services. We maintain the qualifications necessary to self perform a wide range of petroleum construction and maintenance services in various market segments. Our clients range from small private fueling facilities to large international airports and government installations.