Salesforce Client Services Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Salesforce Client Services Manager
Position: Full Time
Travel: 15-20% max
A global leading Salesforce services partner. Deep industry expertise in Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare & Life Sciences along with our proven process provides exceptional transformational solutions to clients.
We help our clients achieve the highest value from Salesforce by driving strategy, advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing managed services.
As the Salesforce Client Manager, you will build a trusted and valuable partnership with managed services clients. You will be responsible for building a short, mid, and long-term strategy that will position the client to most effectively leverage their investments with Salesforce.com.
The two most important skills
1) You will lead a team of internal, partner, and client resources to provide immediate value through post-implementation support, solution design, and development, to solve ongoing critical business issues.
2) You will be the client relationship owner and their most trusted ally, conducting quarterly business reviews and introducing/implementing new functionality as required.
Consulting and Client Engagement
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs via Salesforce.com
- Conduct workshops to understand the key goals of client and utilization of the Salesforce platform
- Optimize engagement to deliver quarter-over-quarter value and ROI
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with client stakeholders to proactively manage engagement and deliverable
- Provide sound consulting guidance related to best practices, adoption, platform development, leveraging additional ecosystem functionality and Salesforce releases to streamline business processes
- Establish communication plan and clear ownership of processes and functions between Client and teams
- Produce, publish and manage all internal and external support communications for customers, partners, and internal staff
- Assist client Product Owner to define user stories and acceptance criteria for each functional business requirement
- Review, append and execute client backlog to help them consistently improve their processes within our Adaptive Agile Methodology
- Document system requirements as requested
- Coordinate and facilitate User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and System Testing
- Respond to and resolve client calls, emails, and web support cases
- Organize and execute deployments
- Collaborate with internal resources to create and implement development team tickets
- Perform gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements; present solution and configure Salesforce.com as required
- Manage technical scope and client expectations, including management of development and technical resources both on and offshore
- Gather sufficient information for troubleshooting development-related issues
- Provide basic product support troubleshooting for proprietary applications
- Train clients on Salesforce.com functionality
- 5+ years consulting experience; 5+ years experience administering Salesforce.com; 5+ years experience managing projects involving CRM platforms or relational databases
- Salesforce.com certifications (some combination of Advanced Administrator, App Builder or Sales Cloud/Service Cloud)
- Consulting and CRM experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Apex Data Loader and equivalent third-party data loaders
- Experience with Agile or similar software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of core database concepts
- Experience producing functional specifications documentation
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office, and Lucid Charts
- Conversational knowledge of HTML, Java or Apex is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, with both the internal team and clients
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree)
BusinessView all jobs at KDS Search