Competitive wages, quarterly bonuses based on performance, Simple Ira, paid vacation and much more..
We are seeking Assistant Managers to join our team! Assistant Managers work productively with and supervise crew members to ensure they perform their job responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
- Serve customers correct, complete orders in the time promised with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Display the proper image, model, and example for our crew members by following all Little Caesars policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
- Direct crew to keep/participate in keeping a clean and sanitary restaurant as defined by the Mississippi Health Dept. and Little Caesars, ensuring a servsafe environment to prepare food for our guests.
- Training and retraining crew members.
- Perform cash management responsibilities and ensure compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined by Little Caesars.
- Provide direction and feedback to Colleagues and follow up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Perform the tasks associated with food, paper, labor, and utility cost controls and monitor shift activities to ensure compliance.
- Complete all daily paperwork neatly and accurately
- Follow all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handle unexpected occurrences, and notify appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
- The ability to count, separate and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills on a daily basis.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Assistant Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age..
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic math skills.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 20-40 hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions of the job.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars and KDL Management INC reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.
KDL Management INC/Little Caesars Meridian MS
Why Work Here?Little Caesars Franchise with 2 locations in Meridian, Mississippi. Local Owners serving the BEST pizza and customer service in East Mississippi.
29 years of Fun, Family, and Pizza in Meridian. Locally owned and operated, high energy restaurant that may have a position for YOU.