Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is KDInfotech?
KDInfotech offers small and medium sized businesses solutions and support with all aspects of their infrastructure nationwide. We develop, manage, and partner on projects such as, application support, network administration, communication systems, and workstation performance. We like to call ourselves IT Partners that will come in and help in any situation necessary. As a fast growing successful company, we are redefining how tech support benefits our clients.
A Day in the life of our Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer
Our Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer’s are responsible for designing technical solutions and providing strategic direction for our clients infrastructure needs. On a daily basis, they are working with business process owners to assess the needs of the environment, develop processes, provide configuration, plan, install and manage infrastructure solutions with continuous improvement methodologies in mind.
Who should Apply?
KDI is looking for technically strong individuals that have a proven track record of understanding the complex needs of a client's infrastructure and work with the client to implement solutions that will be for the betterment of the environment and provide continuous improvement to ensure the solutions meet and adhere to the ever changing technology trends. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, while understanding the needs of our clients and developing a roadmap that is both technically accurate and presented in a fashion that can be easily understood by the client management team and our clients.
- Engage in AWS engineering work (including designing and deploying complicated solutions) for clients
- Be an AWS platform expert in the “core” infrastructure areas (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Be a true consultant and leverage your brain at every step of the engagement to deliver the best solution possible for the client
- Dedicate roughly 80% of your time on engineering tasks
- Take vague business requests from business owners and turn them into technical solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- 15+ years of IT infrastructure experience, working on large scale IT projects related to design, deployment, and configuration
- Alternatively, 2+ years working with Linux administration (DNS, LDAP, web servers like apache and nginx, package management, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise, and solutions architecture (preferably in AWS)
- Deep expertise in at least one of the following areas of traditional IT infrastructure: storage, firewalls, networking, hypervisor, VDI, database administration, web apps
- Must possess the ability to take technical information and present it in business phrasing to key stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Administration experience of AWS (EC2, VPC, ECS, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53, WorkSpaces, AppStream 2.0, CloudWatch, CloudTrail,, etc.) or other Cloud Services (ie. Azure or GCP)
- Understanding of modern DevOps concepts, CI/CD processes, git commands, container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.)
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements, and architecture conversations with all stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Ability to manage your time and keep things from falling through the cracks even with multiple, simultaneous projects going on
Why work for KDI?
KDI offers leading edge benefits to all of our team members that include but are not limited to;
Unlimited PTO and Sick days
PPO and HMO options for Medical Benefits
Dental and Vision Benefits
Work from home flexibility
Cell phone reimbursement options
Get fresh Enterprise Software jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.