- Posted: over a month ago
KCI Construction has been building in the St. Louis Metropolitan area since 1922. We provide construction services in the transportation, heavy industrial, general building and design/build markets. We remain one of the more diverse contractors in the area. We also self-perform a good portion of our own work, including concrete, carpentry, earthwork and utilities.
We are currently accepting applications for Laborers experienced in working with concrete on highway/bridge type projects. You may apply by attaching your resume, or contacting Justin Stanford at 314-581-2193.
- Construct formwork for placement of concrete.
- Finishing concrete.
- Flatwork application.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Member of the Laborers Union.
- Five years of experience finishing concrete in the roadway space.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Must be a team player.
- Understanding of grades.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, and willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Must have your own hand tools.
KCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, material status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protection veteran status.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at KCI Construction