Project Manager - Hospitality and Custom Furniture Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A manufacturer of high-quality hospitality/custom furnishings seeks a Project Manager to support our clients and our growing business. Applicant must be a focused and flexible team player who enjoys attention to detail, has an appreciation for high quality furnishings and interior design as well as an aptitude for problem solving. Excellent communication skills are also required.
· Minimum 2-3 years of hospitality/custom furniture project management experience
· Ability to reply to formal requests for pricing
· Read and interpret design plans, drawings, etc.
· CAD and Sketch-Up familiarity
· Level-headed problem solver
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate design intent modifications clearly (preferably an ability to sketch)
· Comfortable working with:
- Independent sales reps
- Interior designers
· Ability to work in an often fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Adobe and CAD
AddressHigh Point, NC
Get fresh Manufacturing Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.