We are recruiting on behalf of a fast growing, Construction Equipment company searching for a hardworking, reliable and motivated Field Service Mechanic to service the large Construction Equipment. Travel will include PA area, continental US and Canada. Excellent opportunity for advancement as they continue to expand across the US.
Salary: $21-30 per hour, plus benefits, depending on experience
- Sixth month training is offered and the position will remain headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC area.
- 60-80% travel to customer locations with full reinbursement/company credit card.
- Clean driving record is required along with a valid passport.
- Proficiency as a Field Service Technician becoming includes heavy construction equipment systems: hydraulic, pneumatic, electric, electronic, peripheral diesel, and mechanical.
- Repair and maintenance of owned and non-owned equipment, at both the shop and remote locations upon direction.
Qualified candidates must have two years minimum of field service experience and related training related to description above