- Posted: 5 days ago
- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are working with a thriving, family friendly, culturally diverse organization seeking to hire a Controller to join their team
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Five years of hands-on accounting experience.
- On-site role
- Drive change to streamline processes and find new/better ways to deliver excellence
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Foster a culture of ownership, accountability, and collaboration
- Work as an active member of the executive team to achieve company goals and objectives
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Ensure successful daily cash management, check approval, coding to proper general ledger accounts and reporting.
- Ensure all tax obligations are met successfully and timely.
- Develop and deploy analytical analysis of costs and customer performance.
- Ensure process compliance and accuracy of reporting for all government contracts and contractual requirements.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?