Account Executive Sales Assistant
KC Standard Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Executive Sales Assistant maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
For this position, you should combine excellent organization skills with an ability to interact with your team members and motivate them to succeed.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
KC StandardWhy Work Here?
Teamwork, hands-on training, supportive team, family culture and unending professional development
AddressKansas City, KS