***This position is located in Dunwoody / Sandy Springs, GA (Perimeter Mall) area***
Great company located in the Perimeter (Sandy Springs / Dunwoody) area, has an immediate need for a Bilingual Supply Chain / Logistics Manager (Spanish > English) to join their team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on internal logistics operations and the customer experience.
Manage all the logistic operations in the US, including destination ports, warehouses, domestic transportation, inland (drayage). In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on internal logistics operations and the customer experience.
Educational level: BS in Business Administration, International Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management
Business proficiency (Speaking & Writing) in English and Spanish is REQUIRED! Knowledge in Logistics/Supply Chain is REQUIRED. Knowledge of the retail sector is beneficial.
Software: MSExcel Advanced level (ability to use PIVOT Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMPRODUCT). Experience using SAP is a plus. Experience with inventory reconciliation and movement is a plus.
Lead a team of Logistic Analysts based in our US office, organizing the workload.
- Analyze costs/performance of our logistic export operations in US, principally for lumber and packaging business.
- Build/maintain close relationships with primary logistics providers, through regular conference calls (monthly) and at least two visits per year to major sites (warehouses and/or ports). Responsible for ensuring compliance with service requirements and Chain of Custody. Explore new options for providers if required. Share options with the Supply Chain team in headquarters in South America
- Keep track of stock levels in US with the planning team, lead execution of truck/rail deliveries and customer pickups.
- Manage existing contracts with providers/participate in new negotiations with service providers. Keep track of logistic costs and expenses.
- Maintain a close relationship with local port authorities and customs.
- Maintain communication with internal and external sales teams for all business divisions.
- Get to know/understand customer´s logistics operations, through annual visits to facilities.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving a large number of variables
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with providers and customers
- Initiative, self-motivation, and take-charge approach to achieving goals independently
- A curious mind and strong learning attitude
- Honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics
- Meticulous, detail orientation, as well as the ability to grasp the big picture
Benefited / Full-time position!