**Position located in Roswell, GA**
Executive Assistant to President and C level office staff needed for Business Conference firm in Roswell, GA. Ability to work independently when staff is on the road traveling.
NO CLOCK WATCHERS PLEASE!! SOME AFTER-HOURS MAY BE REQUIRED - NOT EXCESSIVE!
Executive Assistant to Chairman & President Related Job Duties:
- Manage and review calendars
- Help keep Chairman and President organized and on schedule - maintaining and reviewing To Do Lists
- Track appointment requests so that all opportunities are followed up on
- Assist with travel schedules and itineraries - airline, car rental, hotel bookings
- Assist with NYC meeting preparation
- Meet with President 2-3 times per week on key agenda items
- Assist with correspondence – follow up emails, thank you’s, etc.
General Office Support:
- Answering phones & assisting with shipping needs
- Review and distribute online faxes and website correspondence
- Provide support for donation requests
- Calendar Management – weekly team meetings, standing meetings, marketing meetings, client meetings, etc.
- Purchase/keep office stocked with office supplies, kitchen supplies, printer supplies, etc.
- Facilitate general office/building needs – painters, window cleaners, rug cleaners, etc.
“Look Ahead” – provide Chairman, President and the team with tools to be successful!
- Review appointments for the next day
- Notify team of upcoming calls, allowing prep time
Facilitate Weekly Team Meeting – Schedule, draft agenda, route to team, review with President
Coordinate/Communicate Daily/Weekly Status - Maintain office wall calendars and white boards
Client Records Management - Create/maintain paper folders for all clients
Facilitate Office Year End Processes:
- Performance reviews
- Team meetings
- Initiatives List
- Christmas card e-blast
- Company donation
Identify/implement Office/Business Process Improvements and Participate in Long-Term Planning
Assist with Hiring Process:
- Drafting training plans
- On-boarding personnel
Administration Related Job Duties:
- Assemble Event Binders
- Assist with proposal creation
- Assist with client and staff contract creation
- Review proposals and agreements
- Initiate/draft Event Materials – Master Grids, Master Schedules, shoe grids, staff and housing grids, photography grids, athlete bios, agendas, etc.
- Pack/unpack for events
- Assist with call scheduling, as requested
- Assist with research as needed
- College Degree
- Strong work ethic, works accurately at a fast pace / Works well under pressure
- Flexibility to switch gears, multi task, and know status of different projects at all times
- Works well in communicating and supporting a Visionary President
- Proven professionalism and business maturity
- Previously supported an Executive and has worked in a dead-line oriented environment
- Works well in team environment with lots of interaction
- Has a willingness to assist in other roles as needed
- Available for overtime in high volume seasons
- Prefers working in a small office environment (3-5 people)
- Excellent follow-thru and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook
EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT!!!