The KC Standard helps bring national start-up brands in the Kansas City market place. We strive to launch each of our clients in style by hosting events to create exposure and acquire new customers. Our event team is excellence at positioning our clients' events and introducing their brands to a wide consumer base.
Our Entry Level Junior Product Manager Trainee will help with the logistics, coordination and execution of events. This can include setting up, inventory counting, speaking customers, providing client information, and tearing down. Our team seeks to provide each event customer with an outstanding experience that provides in-depth insight about our clients.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise information about the client
- Communication both one-on-one and in a group setting with customer
- Acts as a liaison between the client and consumer
- Organized to coordinate event equipment and inventory
- Manage time effectively to deliver for the client and their event needs