We are a leading Event Promotions Firm in the area. Our focus on customer service is unparalleled!
Our goals are simple: every consumer must benefit from our promotions, every client must benefit from our services and every representative must benefit from our training and team spirit!
Our challenge: We are continuously expanding our client base as well as the number of territories that we are responsible for nationally. Our current client base is extremely diverse, and our territories now stack up to 5 across the nation. We are in need of customer service professionals that can work on site at our promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
*Please note: The Direct Customer Service positions that we currently have open are Entry Level positions, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. We require all managers, regardless of past experience, to train at an Entry Level prior to taking on management responsibilities.
We provide our Representatives with:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Do You Have The Qualifications?
- Required Customer Service Experience
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Ability To Learn and Apply Marking/Promotional Strategies
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire for an Entry Level Opportunity with Management Goals