We are currently hiring Entry Level Trainees to fill Junior Brand Management positions in the Kansas City area immediately. This individual will be reporting to the senior marketing executive and will help implement our client’s brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client’s brands and products through in-store promotional events.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them – includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients brand campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Interact with consumers by positively and professionally communicating approved brand messaging to drive sales through the registers
- Inventory Management
- Retail Marketing Strategies & Follow through
- Run events at various venues.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- Competitive & Career Driven
- Motivated individuals
MUST BE ABLE TO START FULL TIME ASAP
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage