Responsible for providing behavioral analytic services to the clients and students of BHKC to achieve significant change in an individuals areas of needs and behaviors while working on their coursework to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
1. Receives direction under the guidance of the Vice President of Clinical Services and BCBAs within the divisions.
2. Rotates between divisions and completes 8-week rotations within each division, targeting different skills from the Fourth Edition Task List.
3. Collaborates with the Vice President and BCBA(s) as appropriate.
4. Completes the required supervision requirements for BCBA supervision, per BACB standards.
5. Completes experience hours working with individuals and BCBAs targeting items outlined within the Task List.
6. Implements day to day programming as applicable to clients/students treatment plan.
7. Follows each individuals behavior plan as outlined by the BCBA.
8. Record and input data on the individuals behaviors and programming.
9. Inputs data for each individual as mandated by the treatment and behavior plans.
10. Assists in the analysis and interpretation of data.
11. Assists in the preparation of programming materials as needed.
12. Assists in the training of treatment and behavior plans.
13. Ensures a clean, safe, attractive and functional learning environment.
14. Attends trainings and meetings as required.
15. Maintains proficient understanding and working knowledge of ABA.
16. Complete assigned tasks in relation to supervision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, experience, training and specific skills to fulfill the primary responsibilities and duties of the job):
Education and Experience:
Completion of an undergraduate degree.
Enrolled in the KU masters program in Applied Behavior Analysis.
At least 6 months of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.