Business Systems Analyst
The Prepositioning and Marine Corps Logistics Services (P&MCLS) program is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are seeking Business Systems Analyst for our Jacksonville, Florida location.
Performs systems analysis related functions to ensure the efficient operation of Oracle and PC-Based supply systems or logistic systems. Act as a functional manager for GCSS-MC PC-based programming. Act as liaison with LOGCOM Albany GA., and SCMB BICmd for all function system requirements and report discovered issues. Prepare Metrics and Diagrams to assist in effective management and performance evaluations. Prepare detailed program specifications, instructions for data retrieval and system enhancements. Plans and conducts system projects of major importance, necessitating the application of advanced computer systems knowledge. Designs, develops and validates information retrieval programs. Provides training for information retrieval or technical knowledge as required on GCSS-MC, PC-Based programs or other related systems. Complies with all; P&MCLS ISO-9002 policies and procedures. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is desirable.
2. In lieu of a degree, a combination of education, training and directly related experience may be considered.
3. Eight years of directly related work experience.
4. Completion of the Enlisted Supply Basic Course or equivalent.
5. Working knowledge in retail and wholesale supply accounting protocols and principles.
6. Above average PC functional knowledge is required.
7. Ability to use commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet and telecommunications software applications is required.
8. Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, and Business Object report writer or Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer.
9. Knowledge of Marine Corps. Supply system including a working knowledge of file structures of
databases is desirable.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-FL-Jacksonville
Req ID: 1075076