- Develop of Standard Work for USPS Service Requirements for the Site.
- Participate in Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) initiatives in the development of a Center of Excellence.
- Perform daily sorting, prioritizing the site's First Class Postage, USPS (Certified & Registered), Parcels, and Standard Postage deliveries.
- Participate in the development and deployment of the continuous remedy process for inappropriately identified/ discrepant mail deliveries.
- Follow and create required records requirements in a standard format and repository via SharePoint.
- Maintain records, accounts or correspondence with customers, vendors or other departments as needed for tracking mailing and parcel receipts, distributions and fulfillment requirements.
- Compile records of departmental costs and expenditures, e.g. Office supplies, postage usage and other incidentals expenditures.
- Perform delivery and receipt functions of First Class Postage, USPS (Certified and Registered), and Standard postage deliveries as identified by site requirements.
- Process daily outgoing postage by utilizing an approved US Postal postage meter equipment, e.g. NeoPost Metered Mail Equipment.
- Establish and maintain all internal mail station locations and the development of Standard Work and Placard Demarcation Requirements to meet Visual Management and Safety requirements.
- Develop and Deploy a standard process for identifying discrepant marked or identified parcels and providing ongoing corrections to maintain an accurate site personnel mailing list.
- Adhere to Annual Training requirements to assure Compliance to Production, ITAR and Security & Intellectual Property Requirements.
- Participate in Safety Meeting Structure which includes both Site Specific Safety Briefings and Global Safety Awareness and adherence requirements.
- Comply with site's HSE Procedures as applicable the roles and responsibilities to the position, e.g. Suspicious Package Handling, Back Safety, etc.
- Participate in a Center of Excellence development project.
- Maintain a well-organized and clean work area as required.
- May be required to drive personal or company provided vehicle for Postal Delivery and Pickup to both USPS and other Honeywell Sites.
- This position requires the employee to be able to stand and walk long distances throughout the day, and the employee may be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Support the site in circulating communications, facsimile's, postage and parcel deliveries & receipts
- and capturing the metrics for reporting and quality control measurements.
- Use some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete clerical assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence.
- Select from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Must have great communication and organization skills.
- Must be willing to work with all levels of personnel within various functional groups.
- Must be able to organize deliveries and distribute based on prioritization of incoming mail and parcels.
- Must be team oriented and willing to cross-train across multiple sites in supporting both flexing and evaluations of optimal process performance opportunities in establishing best practices.
- Must be dependable and flexible to perform variable tasks as they are presented in a dynamic work environment.
- Must be very personable and be willing to solve problems and issues quickly.
- Must be functional in the Microsoft Office suite of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-AZ-Glendale
Req ID: 1085305