KBP Foods is the largest KFC franchisee in the U.S. KBP was recently named one of the "Top 10 Privately Held and Fastest Growing Companies". At KBP, we CARE about our employees and offer generous compensation packages and unmatched perks and benefits to enhance the PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and FINANCIAL lives of our valued employees.
We are in search of motivated, high-performing restaurant managers with a knack for building, developing and leading a great team! If you have a passion for being the best in the industry, expertise in all aspects of running a business, and want to make a meaningful difference with financial rewards, learn more about what’s in it for you….
Health and Well-being
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/Pharmacy, Dental and Vision benefits
- 24/7 access to a US board-certified doctor through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits at NO COPAY through Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company match
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Financial grants in times of critical hardship through KBP CARES and KFC Family Fund programs upon eligibility
- THOUSANDS of employee perks, such as cell phone discounts with most major carriers, discounted movie tickets and entertainment, reduced vacations, among many others
Professional Growth and Development
- Clear growth path to a fulfilling career with rapid advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive training programs and leadership development opportunities
- A FREE all-inclusive GED program with unlimited access to prep, testing and a personal GED Advisor
- College tuition assistance through KFC’s Educational Grant Program
The ideal candidate for the position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
- Valid Driver’s License
If you're qualified, please APPLY ONLINE at KFC.COM/CAREERS to jump start your next career move! Or, text KFCJOBS to 97211.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.