B2B - Regional Director of Business Development
Los Angeles Territory
KBKG Inc., a Specialty Tax provider, empowers CPA firms to connect with their customers in a comprehensive and consultative manner. We are fast growing, the most innovative in the industry, and recently named one of the Best of the Best firms by Inside Public Accounting. We help CPAs determine tax incentives that benefit their clients and we are committed to handling each client relationship with care and diligence. Our ability to work seamlessly with CPAs is the reason so many leading firms and businesses across the nation utilize our expertise and trust KBKG with their clients. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. KBKG is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Regional Director sell various tax consulting services B2B which includes Cost Segregation, R&D Tax Credits, Tangible Property Regulations, Fixed Asset Consulting, Green Building Tax Incentives, 45L Tax Credits, Section 179D and IC-DISC. As the individual who represents KBKG and drives the revenue, this person creates, identifies and closes sales within the South region or set of named accounts.
- Creating and maintaining long lasting trusted relationships with referral sources that continue to send new clients to you each year. These referral sources include CPA relationships, Real Estate Owners/Investors, and Tax Services Business clients
- Working directly with business owners and C-level executives. Always selling a service that provides a clearly quantifiable cost savings.
- Working directly with KBKG Principals and a Technical Management support team.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention by becoming a trusted advisor for various clients and referral sources.
- Close warm leads within your region who contact KBKG for our services.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal system (Salesforce.com)
- Generate additional leads from conferences and regional networking events/Create a pipeline
- A successful rep’s phone will ring because of the referral source relationships generated by the entire KBKG team.
Commissions UNCAPPED + great employee benefits
- A proven sales hunter and closer. Ability to own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close
- Strong Discovery and Communication Skills
- 3+ years of outside enterprise sales experience (willing to look at less with relevant Industry experience or CPA license)
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Experience selling at the "C" level - CFO level is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
Travel will be required within territory